The first step towards buying a property starts from being able to identify the one that suits your needs and fits your budget along with the location. With best rates and best quality homes, Raheja Homes – Builders and Developers offers you a perfect home. However, it is important to select the property depending on following criteria:
- Location of the site
While choosing the location, you need to keep the following parameters in mind like proximity to the main roads, bus stops, railway lines, and transportation services, civic amenities like educational institutions, park, police station, temples, community hall, hospitals, and auditorium within reach.
Does the location fit your budget?
- Public transport buses/trains easily available from the location?
- Builder - Does the builder have a good reputation in the market?
- Supermarkets/ Travel facility?
- Availability of water and electricity - Is there a steady supply of both?
- Residential/ commercial - Commercial areas face traffic jams during working hours and high level of noise
- Hospital/ Medical services - Are they available easily?
- Society expenses - Is the monthly outgo on the society and maintenance a strain on your budget?
- Security - Are the security systems in place, like a professional guard or electronic systems?
- Parking - If you own a vehicle, you will need space to park it. The charges are included?
- Type of ownership - In some areas, property is available only on a power of attorney basis. Getting funding for such properties is a problem. Self-constructed property (SCP) is a situation where you buy a plot of land and construct a house there. All banks may not fund such projects. Under construction property at an early stage. Many banks may not prefer to fund such projects. But if the builder is well reputed then it should not be a problem.
In case of a ready / resale property, the following additional points are listed out for the property
It is important to have all the proper registered documents from the proposed seller that declares his ownership. These documents are important for you to garner a loan from the bank.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials and services on this website are for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or services obtained from the website without the written permission from Raheja.
Maintenance- Check the internal as well as the external condition of the building
Water leakages - A flat with water leakages should be strict no as it adversely impacts the overall condition of the building.
Condition of the flat- Is the paint peeling off or concrete crumbling?
Neighbours- Grumpy neighbours can make life very unpleasant.
Society transfer charges- If they are too high then you need to factor that in your budget.